The death of your spouse or a loved one will mean changes in your life. As an advisor, we can provide guidance and strategies on how to balance your priorities during this difficult time. There are a number of financial factors to consider:
- Transfer of spouse’s assets to your name.
- Review your will and consider if you need a new will.
- Review your current estate plans and determine if there are any changes.
- Review your budget.
- Review insurance coverage.
- Review current assets and consider if it needs to be transferred to family now.
- Executor duties, what is involved?
Talk to us, we can help.